Sunday, January 7, 2018

CIL Season 5: Preseason Timeline

Hooooly shiiiit

I wasn't sure the CIL would last one season but here we are about to start number five.  This is more of a reminder to myself on things to cover prior to starting but I don't mind anyone else seeing what's to come.  The points of order probably also in sequential order:

1) Who the returning coaches are:

  1. Kevin
  2. Chase
  3. Mav
  4. Sanyer
  5. Fiona
  6. Matt
  7. Mike
  8. Kyle
  9. Sam
  10. Kiev


2) Season length

  • 6-game regular season
  • Top 4 get a playoff spot, 1 vs 4, 2 vs 3.


3) Draft style (GBA tier or continue with tierless?) No Tiers

4) Ban votes:
Hoopa-U:
Landorus-I (sheer force):
Mega Mawile:
Mega Latios/Latias:
Necrozma:

5 Z-Crystal rules: 1 Z-Captain

6) 1st turn mega rule: Gone!

7) Arena Trap: No Ban

8 )Transactions (5 total like before or like GBA, 3 FA & unlimited trades): 4 Total

9) New coaches (how many, then selection process) : N/A


I think that's it for now, maybe more to add later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Last Ride: The Sleepy Hollow Spectriers Season-in-Review

 I'll make this pretty short since I didn't save any replays, but now that the season has ended for everyone else also (I had to dro...