Wednesday, October 7, 2015

CIL: The Next Steps

First of all, let me thank all the coaches for being a part of what I hope will be the most casual league of them all :) Below are all the coaches and their teams that I will update as everyone sends me info (if you're a coach who's had a past league team, I'm using the same name you've had. If you wanna change, just let me know):

@EdkrazeGaming - Kentucky Combusken
@DirectorDRB - Charlotte Houndooms
@MightyMamoswine - Washington Blazikens
@HankThePidgey - Winnipeg Aqua Jets
@KevinVGC - LA Kinglers
@CBranGames - Bentonville Blastoise
@TheFlyingFiona - Kansas City Whirlwinds
@Satoshi_Red_Ash - Lavender Town Night Shades
@Craig_de_Aragon - Colorado Rapidash
@KantoCastBlue & @KantoCastYellow - Wilmington Wynauts
@MavroTrainer - Sarnia Poison Sting
@Sanyer1124 - Portland Pinsirs

And of course, the next order of business is the draft.  Some of you have sent me schedules and since we're already seeing some issues, @MightyMamoswine gave me a slick idea. In true casual fashion, we'll hold the draft over a large group message on Twitter. It would probably take a week or so and we'd really need you to draft as soon as possible to ensure it's completed, but it would hurdle the issue of all of us being together at once. Be on the look out for that once I have all the team names.

In any event, here's how the draft will work (again, thanks to @MightyMamoswine for these):

Rules
-Each team must have 11 Pokemon (no exceptions)
-Must have (can be drafted in any order):
     --> 1 Mega
     --> 1 OU
     --> 1 BL
     --> 2 UU
     --> 1 RU
     --> 1 NU
-Each coach has 400 points to spend after those seven rounds to complete their roster of 11.
     --> You cannot go over this point total for your team.
     --> Drafting certain Megas will increase your 400 point total based on their Mega tier (new GBA              board to be released after this update)
-If you need to draft a Pokemon to fill your "must haves" from a tier in which there are no remaining     Pokemon, you may select from a lower tier and the difference will be added to your 400.

That's about it!  Again, courtesy of the Mightiest of all the Mamoswines, we have an updated draft board so while the picture ones I sent out earlier are close, we have a new and improved one that will be used for the draft.  All I need from you

All I need from you now is your team name and the draft will begin... soon? At the end of this week or the beginning of the next :) Bon chance.

3 comments:

  1. Are duplicates between what coaches draft allowed? For example if @KantoCastBlue drafted Arcanine would Arcanine be taken so that no one else can use it? Does it work the same with Pokemon that have megas? Do you have to mega first turn or even use the mega?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once a Pokemon is drafted, it's no longer available to be drafted. If someone drafts Mega Sableye, Sableye is still on the board and different forms are unique choices so someone could have Thundurus-T and someone else could have Thundurus-I. I'm not gonna put any first turn M.Evo requirements unless a majority demands it lol

    ReplyDelete

One Last Ride: The Sleepy Hollow Spectriers Season-in-Review

 I'll make this pretty short since I didn't save any replays, but now that the season has ended for everyone else also (I had to dro...